Saturday, May 28, 2005

Life chages

Ever thought if it really pays to plan in advance. Sometimes u pat urself to plan well in advance, then the other times, suddenly, like ur life is not in your control. I have been making plans for my next career move for a quite a while and yesterday, i got a news which is a a big blow on all the plans. I need to rethink, restrategise. Its a big chage and i need to take a decision which is gonna be one of the most imprtant decision for me. I hope i pick up the right option.
I have decided to resign in september and look for another job in Bay Area. Plans are to get into consulting intitally and then pick up a full-time job in some org of my choice.
I need to put my plans for MBA on hold for sometime, but am still hopeful, positive, that whatever happens is for good.

No comments: