Sunday, February 04, 2007

Colts won the XLI Super Bowl

Though I expected this to be a piece of cake for Bears, Colts indeed had an upper hand through out the game from second quarter onwards.
For last 3 nights I was in Yosemite camping in Snow!!, probably the coldest I ever camped in ;), every morning I got up with a thin layer of ice a top of my 1000 down sleeping bag I bought for my backpacking trips. Am happy that the gear worked as expected, thanks to 3 layers of padding (2 layers of thermarest pads and an insulation pad) and a fleece blanket over my sleeping bag, I slept quite well. I'll discuss it in a new blog page (Aloha) i'll upload pretty soon.
So back to the game, we were suppose to go for a brunch today in Yosemite after a tedious hike yesterday, but I convinced the guys I carpooled with to skip and start early morning so that I can catch up on game, and man it was fun. Colts were pretty good in rain in spite of first few fumbles (which Bears did too later in the game), and the best part was the interception of Grossman’s throw to Muhammad by backup cornerback Kelvin Hayden who took it for a touchdown!!.
Tony Dungy today kissed the trophy as a coach several years after winning it as a player, and Peyton Manning was named MVP.

No comments: