Saturday, January 06, 2007

Watching you walk away

I've lived my life alone for past 13 yrs, long enough for anyone to know what life is all about. The time just doesn’t fly off, I’ve lived every moment of it, the moment of highs and lows, pleasure and pain, time of luxury and time without a penny for meal, time of borrowing from friends and time of lending it forever. I’ve come a long way and some of it I attribute to my principles, though sometimes shaky I stick to most of the times.
Have gone through all this and being at a point where every goal seems achievable and every wish seems granted, I never though there would be a juncture when I’ll find myself so helpless that I wont have a stake in my own life. At the point in my life when it came to making a very important decision, I surrendered to things that are against my principles & beliefs, and I realized that am not alone, what I do matters to everyone around me, it just that everything I did so far was acceptable and noone ever made me feel the presence, but when I wanted to take a different course, I heard several voices, voices that care about me, not about my thoughts. Its not that am heart broken, am disappointed, disappointed that I couldn’t convey the message I wanted someone to get, I couldn’t make someone hear what my heart said and that every word I said was true and well thought, disappointed that we decided to part without giving ourselves an opportunity.

No comments: